&t The Taylor Family: Fun in the Park

Thursday, October 26

Fun in the Park

Yesterday was another beautiful day. I dropped Peter off at a meeting in Lake Mary and then went to the Oviedo Mall to say hi to all my friends I hadn't seen in a while. Around 1:00 I took the girls to Moe's where we meet up with Greig and another one of my friends, Cindy. I have known Cindy since elementary school and we became real close friends in Middle School, she lives in St. Augustine now. After we ate lunch we all went to Red Bug Park and the girls had a great time wearing Greig and Cindy out. We were probably there a couple hours we before we all had to go our own ways. I took the girls over to my mom's to wait out Peter and after he got off we drove a couple of my brothers over to my Dad's house to play with a car that a neighbor gave to Brian. By the time we got home we were exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home