&t The Taylor Family: Decorating a Package

Friday, October 27

Decorating a Package

I loaded up a box of things for my sweet little God-son, Tyler. He needed some toys now that he is big enough to scoot around and sit up. After filling up the box and taping it shut I let the girls color and decorate the outside. Plain old boxes are boring and I thought some color would help make this package more exciting. Brye and Abbi both had a good time coloring and drawing on it. They weren't sure at first if they were aloud to draw on something other than paper, but once I showed them what they could do they really went to town. Keep an eye out Steve and Heather this box should arrive pretty soon.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Smith Family said...

Oh my goodness!!!! We can hardly wait!!! Thank you so much!!!! We are looking forward to seeing the art work too!!! Thank you Brye and Abbi :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home