&t The Taylor Family: Movie Night in the Park

Thursday, December 21

Movie Night in the Park

Last week was suppose to be the Popcorn Flicks night in Winter Park but since it rained all day they postponed it until tonight. After tumbling class the girls took a nap (including me) and then we got up and met Michael and Angela and also Peter's Dad in the park. After the movie began we were joined by another friend of ours, Brian, who we hadn't seen in a long time. As always it was great to see everyone and be able to just hang out for a while. The movie tonight was Home Alone, Peter and I hadn't seen it in years so it was funny to us again. For December they are playing a second movie next week, we will be sure to be there again. So far I have made cookies to go to each movie night but last week I hadn't made any, we said that is why it was postponed. :) Yesterday I made my favorite Peanut Butter Blossoms to be sure that the movie would be on for tonight. Yummy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home