&t The Taylor Family: Our Christmas Miracle

Wednesday, December 6

Our Christmas Miracle

I had been feeling down this past weekend. Peter and I realized that we didn't have any money to do anything beyond paying the bills. We were really sad that the girls wouldn't have anything under the tree to open from Santa Clause and it broke my heart when I had to tell Brye he wasn't coming this year. I did a lot of crying and I don't know how much of it was the hormones but I know they didn't help any. After one of my last posts my Dad called me and I spoke with him and Judy about how they could help us out. I told them that Brye really needs warm clothes because everything she has now is too small for her and the weather is starting to get cooler. Next week I am going with Judy to get her warm clothes, this will be her present from Grandpa and Grandma Judy, and it will really help us out a lot. Later I got another very nice surprise from some of our closest friends. When I answered the phone I was told they needed our account number because "Santa needed to make a deposit." Needless to say I started crying again but this time they were happy tears so it was good. They helped us out more than we could ever express and now we have more than enough to make this Christmas great for everyone. Today we took the girls to see Santa Clause and I listened closely when Brye told him what she wanted. Peter and I are so very blessed to have such great friends and family that care so much for us. We could never express our appreciation for all the generosity everyone has shown us. Thank you so so much "Santa."

2 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been "lurking" for a few months and thought this post was perfect to make introduce myself.

It is amazing how God always provides. I am happy that you have people in your life that care so much for your family.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and drive safely as you drive to CA.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Grandma said...

Don't worry,"Sandy" Claus is on the way!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home