&t The Taylor Family: Home safe and sound

Wednesday, November 29

Home safe and sound

We got in last night (well technically this morning) and after I unpacked the suitcase, I can't stand to have things sit overnight, we went right to sleep. It was so nice to be back in our own bed again. Lucy was so happy to see us. She wouldn't stop talking and running around and even today she has followed me everywhere, even into the girls rooms where she never goes, or she has been sleeping on me constantly. I had to go to the doctors this morning and Peter said she ran and hid while I was gone but as soon as I came home she ran out and talked my ear off before the girls even realized I was back. We had good flights and not much delay. We had a lay-over in Cincinnati which we thought was weird, but it was just long enough for us to grab some food and board for our next flight. Everyone on the planes always loves our girls and they were both very well behaved, lots of passengers were surprised when they saw we had two children and not one. My mom met us at the airport and after we loaded up Oscar we dropped her off at home and went to our house. Today has been a day of returning to normal activity and getting things put away and cleaned. We have so much to do before we move in Jan, I hope there is enough time. In the picture we are still in San Diego getting ready for our first flight. Brye wanted to call Grandma to make sure she was going to meet us in Orlando and they were both watching as our plane taxied into the terminal so that we could get on to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home