&t The Taylor Family: Good Night

Saturday, December 2

Good Night

The last few days I have been so tired. On Thursday I took Brye to her tumbling class and I couldn't stop yawning. Then yesterday after my Dr.s appointment I dropped Brye off at my mom's house and fell asleep for 2 1/2 hours. Today I am feeling a bit better because I got almost 10 hours of sleep last night. Other than the exhaustion I feel fine. Good thing I don't plan on running any marathons soon. I haven't had any morning sickness yet and hopefully I won't get any later. By the end of everyday I am ready to just crawl in bed and turn the lights off. Since Brye is staying at Grandma's this weekend it is nice and quiet here and Abbi is easily distracted by turning on the singing snowman we got from Hallmark last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home