&t The Taylor Family: Meet new Friends

Saturday, January 20

Meet new Friends

Peter was doing some work in the backyard so I decided to escape with the girls and go over to my Dad's house. Judy's daughter-in-law is in town with her son William who is a year between the girls in age. They all had a great time playing together. First we hung out at Dad and Judy's and had some lunch and then we headed over to a nearby park where the kids had fun swinging and running around. By the end of it I know that I was sure tired but some how the girls still had lots of energy. After we left the park I went to Home Depot with my Dad and Judy to look at some things that we have planned for our house. It's great to have people who know everything about home repairs so nearby!


On another note, today is the last day of our first trimester. Tomorrow I will officially be 3 months along. Peter and I are very excited about this small milestone. I am sure the IPs are as well. I know that in singleton pregnancies the risk of having a miscarriage after the third month drops to somewhere around 15%, I don't see it being much different for triplets. To celebrate, Peter and I took the girls to dinner and Peter bought me a small ice cream cake (my absolute favorite!). Only 6 months to go, though I probably won't be able to hold out that long, we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home