&t The Taylor Family: MMmmmm Chocolate...

Tuesday, January 16

MMmmmm Chocolate...

Before my appointment yesterday I had lunch with my friend Greig. He just got back from visiting his brother (whose wife just had twins) in England. While he was there he asked if there was anything that I wanted for him to get for me, of course I said chocolate (what else is there?). I was super delighted to see that he did in fact bring me chocolate home and though I didn't specify it was exactly the kind I was thinking when I told him. When Tina and I went to England years ago we had a ton of fun trying all the different types of chocolate there. The Mars Factory is in England and though you can buy most of the same stuff in the states are some things you can't find here. The chocolate was a little melty so I had to hurry home to put it in my fridge. Thanks so much Greig, the package says enough to share but I don't know about that! It was so so sweet (literally) of you to think of me!!

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save some for me :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home