&t The Taylor Family: Child Labor

Friday, February 23

Child Labor

Peter had to go out of town yesterday for work so I left Brye with Grandma when we went to paint ceramics. It was just me and my baby all day. Abbi and I had lots of fun playing with all her toys and reading books. After her nap she even helped me roll our coins so we could cash them in. And yes, she is putting pennies in the nickle wrapper but she is doing a really good job at it. We had a great time all day long but we were both tired out by the end.

Since Brye is still at Grandma's house Peter and I decided to go to dinner and the movies tonight. We took Abbi over to our friend Kim's house where she played while we were out. It was great to get out with just Peter again, it had been a really long time since it was just the two of us. I guess that happens after children, but they are SO worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home