&t The Taylor Family: Such a good girl!

Thursday, February 22

Such a good girl!

Yesterday I left Daddy and Abbi at home and Brye and I went to get Grandma so we could go to ceramics. My mom was almost finished with the haunted house she had been working on for months and I wanted to pick up the plates the girls did on Valentines Day. Well turned out the plates weren't finished but would be ready this weekend. No problem we still wanted to paint. My mom finished up her haunted house while I started a new one. While we were painting Brye was such a good girl! She sat in her chair the whole time and "painted" her coloring book. She played with all the paint brushes and then later her and Grandma walked down to get dinner for us all at Panera (just a block away). We were there for about 7-8 hours and Brye was so great the whole time! I was very impressed with her and also very proud that she was so well behaved. What a good girl!

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Smith Family said...

Uncle Steve & Aunt Heather are very proud of you!!! Good girl :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home