&t The Taylor Family: Playing in the Park

Tuesday, March 27

Playing in the Park

This morning my Dad and Judy came over with some tile samples. For my birthday they are going to get all the materials and tile the backsplash in my kitchen. I am so excited about it!! I have wanted it done for a long time but I could never afford the tile and everything else that was needed, there were always other things that needed to be taken care of. Abbi gets so excited when she sees Grandpa, she gives him big hugs and follows him around and climbs up on his lap all the time, it is so sweet! After we chose the tile we liked Peter and I took the girls into town for a dr's appointment. Everything still looks good so we are happy. There was a movie in the park tonight so we met up with Michael and Angela after we picked the girls up from my mom's house. The boys walked down to get some pizza for a dinner and when they came back they had Dave and Bitsy with them. Peter had invited them earlier but we weren't sure if they would be able to make it because they had some painting to do. It was great to be able to see everyone. The movie they played was Funny Face, it was really good, I had never seen it before. We had a great time and the girls fell asleep on the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home