&t The Taylor Family: Not what I was hoping for

Wednesday, May 16

Not what I was hoping for

Well, I just spoke with Chellee and it sounds like she may not be coming home for a while. Her platlette count was low this morning and they had decided to watch over her for the rest of the day and thru the night to see what happened. Her platlettes have now stabalized, but the level is very low. Also her potassium and hemoglobin levels are low. It looks like they're going to want to keep tabs on her for a bit. I'm still here at the shop and haven't talked to the doctor yet, but his big concern has been that we live so far away so I don't know that he's going to let her come back home for a while. Right now she's very bored and uncomfortable. I'll be staying there again tonight I expect, but I'm not sure how we're going to balance this and taking care of the girls. They're with Grandma right now, but I know she'll need a break. We'll have to wait and see what happens, in the mean time, please keep praying. Thank you all again for your love and support.

-Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home