&t The Taylor Family: A Little bit of Brightness

Thursday, June 7

A Little bit of Brightness

Yesterday my mom came to see me here in the hospital, she brought me presents which is always exciting. I got chocolate from Godiva and some new jammies and nice smelly good lotions too! She gave me a foot rub and it felt really good. I had wanted to walk down to the Baby Place nursery to see all the newborns but I just didn't have the strength. Maybe I will today. My Father-in-law came by also and brought me pretty flowers, I was really excited as I love flowers! Also I had a deliverer come by the room and bring me flowers that were sent from the Surrogacy Agency with a balloon too. I was really happy to have some brightness in my room, it was kind of bleak before. Hopefully I will be sent home today, we are still waiting to be seen by the doctor so he can discharge me, he will probably come by after his office closes this evening.

**Update** Just saw the Doctor and he said I am good to go just as soon as the nurse comes in and removes all my staples. While we were waiting for him to come by today we had some visitors. Yay!! Ruth came by with her friend, Nye (spelling??) and they brought me Orchids, so pretty!! While they were here Rena came too and hung out with us through dinner. We got up and saw all the babies in the newborn nursery, they were all so sweet. Thanks guys for coming out to see me, next time you can come to the house instead of the hospital, that will be nicer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home