&t The Taylor Family: Moved

Sunday, May 27

Moved

Yesterday my dad took me over to my mom's house where I will probably stay until the babies come. It is much closer to the hospital and my mom is great with the girls. She plays with them all day long. She got them some cool summer water toys so pretty soon they will be having a ball in her big backyard. Today Peter is taking the girls back to the house until Tuesday so that they can see their toys and sleep in their own beds. They haven't been home for 2 weeks, since I was admitted to the hospital. I know it's been hard on them, not knowing what is going on but this little trip back home will be good for them and they can pick out some toys to bring back too.

1 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!
Glad to hear that you are settling in a bit more. Big hugs and kisses to you all!!
Reba
p.s. Call whenever. If I can't pick up right then, leave a message, and I will call as soon as I can!
--Reba

 

Post a Comment

<< Home