&t The Taylor Family: A Day Out

Monday, May 28

A Day Out

This afternoon my mom asked me if I would like to come out to the garden and have lunch. Seizing an opportunity to get out of the house I said yes and after she set up the patio chairs so I could lay down out there I took my pillow and headed out. It was a hot day in the sun but in the shade the breeze felt great and it was really nice. I sat out there and my mom brought me lunch and I enjoyed the weather. My mom put a bunch of peanuts all over her two trees out there and I watched all the birds and squirrels come and take them away. After lunch I actually took a little nap out there and then when I woke up I just enjoyed the breeze. It was nice until the sun started to come my way. After that I went inside and laid down in bed again. It was nice to get some fresh air and enjoy the nature. My mom brought her camera out so I took a couple pictures while I was out there.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

I can imagine getting out of the house even to the backyard is a big treat when you are stuck in bed. So, read any good books lately?

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandy,
Your garden looks great!
Julie
Chellee,
I hope you are doing well. You have a good nurse taking care of you.
Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home