&t The Taylor Family: Underway

Tuesday, June 12

Underway

Last week while I was in the hospital Peter had teh backyard dug up and staked out for where we wanted our patio. The concrete guys came on Monday and worked through Wednesday to do the leveling, staking, and pouring. When I got home on Friday I was so excited to see it. It looks really great and now we are one step closer to getting our porch put on. That will be great so the girls can go out there and play and not get sunburned or bit up by the bugs. I have wanted a porch put on since we had the house built and we are finally getting closer. Peter took a couple pictures of the work so I could see it before I came home. We haven't taken pictures of the finished product yet but we can do that anytime. In these pics you can see where the concrete was going to be poured, from the corner of the house by the bay window to the end of house on the far side. Can't wait for the porch!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home