&t The Taylor Family: Good Bye Hospital!!

Friday, June 8

Good Bye Hospital!!

Last night I was discharged from the hospital and it was nice to be leaving there once again. Though my stay this time wasn't as long as the last time I was there, this trip was much more painful. We went over to my mom's house since she is close by and that is where a lot of stuff was and also our little girls. Today we will head home but first we have to celebrate our youngest second birthday!! Abbi is such a big girl now, I can't believe she is already two years old (time for another one I guess). I will post pictures later of her and whatever it is we choose to do today. I am still in so much pain and can hardly move but I am sure there will be some cake and perhaps some presents for Abbi. Later this month or perhaps the beginning of next month when I am feeling better we are going to have a joint birthday party for Brye and Abbi since Brye's birthday is next month. This way they will get to see all their friends and have a real celebration. Just hope I feel better by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home