&t The Taylor Family: Cache away!

Sunday, July 22

Cache away!

Last night there were a few new puzzle caches posted in my area. I spent some time with another local cacher trying to figure out the real coordinates so we could go make the finds today. After not too long we had the answers to all the puzzles but it was raining too hard to go out. This morning I took Abbi out and we searched Stetson University for the three caches. Abbi enjoyed the walk and she especially liked the fountain that was in the center. Since it was Sunday there were no students around and we were able to take our time and enjoy the quietness. Later today, we all went to see one of Peter's friends play guitar at a restaurant on the riverside. On the way home we grabbed a couple more caches that were on the way and Brye helped me with those finds. It felt good to get out and cache again, it's been a long time since I have done much caching. Except it just makes me want to go out and get more. :)

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

welcome back to the caching world

 

Post a Comment

<< Home