&t The Taylor Family: Recovery: Final

Monday, July 23

Recovery: Final

Today I had my postpartum check-up at the doctors office. It was my final appointment with them and it was kind of sad. I feel so much better than I did after the surgery; I would say I am probably about 95% better. I still have a couple fears about my incision area but they are all in my head and I just need to get over it. At the appointment today everything looked great and there were no worries. There are two drs at the office but I almost always saw Dr. Christensen and only saw Dr. Al Malt once or twice. Well today I saw Dr. C again but even Dr. Al Malt said that I looked a lot better than the last time I came in and that I seemed a lot happier too. I told him that I feel so much better and it is so surprising to me the difference between now and just a few weeks ago. Though this doctors office is strictly high-risk pregnancies only they said that if I wanted to I could return to them for future pregnancies since I had triplets and especially since one passed. They told me they would take me as a patient even though I wouldn't necessarily need them. That made me happy because Dr. C is by far the best doctor I have ever had and I have had a lot of doctors. The whole office is so together and with it, I have never experienced a doctors office like that. And even after being away for 6 weeks they still greeted me by name the moment I walked in without having to check my paperwork first. I love places like that, it makes you feel important not just another patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home