&t The Taylor Family: Our new pet

Saturday, August 18

Our new pet

It seems we have adopted a new pet, or rather it has adopted us. About two weeks ago I saw a frog outside by the pond just sitting on one of the bricks. Later in the day I didn't see him so I figured he went on his way. Well the next morning he was there again and everyday after that he was just sitting there. A couple days ago I looked out and I guess he got hot because he was sitting on one of the lily pads in the pond. Today I saw him just floating around. I guess he likes our fish so he is here to stay. He isn't big enough to eat any of the fish we have so I am not worried about that, I am thinking maybe it is a female frog and is going to lay her eggs in the pond. I haven't seen any tadpoles yet but we will see. There have been a few times in the past when I have had to help a frog here and there to get out of the pond but none of them ever stuck around after I helped them escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home