&t The Taylor Family: New Family Photo

Friday, December 28

New Family Photo

One of the reasons I had Michael take the girl's Christmas picture instead of doing it myself was because I wanted a new family photo also. The other reason was that Michael takes great pictures and I knew I would have a lot of good shots to choose from.


I narrowed down the family pictures to two. I am kind of leaning towards one but I wanted to get everyone else's opinion. We need a new family shot to frame and put on our wall along with all our other pictures. Let me know which one you like. You leave a comment or email me. Do you like the shot of us looking up or the one of us looking straight forward? I want to see what everyone thinks. Thanks!!

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like the one of you all looking up!
-Reba

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

it is a hard one. The one of you looking up is good and a different look so I like that one. but the one of you looking straight forward may be a better picture for a wall. All in all they are both really good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home