&t The Taylor Family: How Cool is this?

Thursday, June 4

How Cool is this?


Peter and I were talking about taking the girls camping and I mentioned this to my friend Radley from work. On Tuesday there was a Safety Luncheon for Sanford and they had lots of door prizes. For some reason during these safety luncheons the prizes are always weird things like camping grills, flashlights, and, well, coolers. Radley and I hung out for a while to eat our lunch and watch as everyone else got called up to get a prize, we never win anything. I told Radley that if I won I would want one of the three coolers up there so I wouldn't have to borrow my mom's to go camping. She said that she had some at her house and I could have one because they never used them, awesome. Anyhow we left when the luncheon still had an hour or so to go and went back to work. Today Radley got an email from HR that said she had won a cooler and to go pick it up at City Hall. She told me about it and said I could have it because she didn't need it. Awesome!! We went to pick it up and I brought it home to show the girls. They were very excited about it because now they know we are serious about going camping. Thanks so much for the cooler Radley, you are too awesome!!

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Radley said...

You are so very welcome!!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

We are picking up camping supplies here and there so we are ready to go camping when the weather starts to cool in the Fall.

You guys will have so much fun camping.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Look !!!! Chilled-ren...

guess who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home