&t The Taylor Family: Fall Women's Retreat

Saturday, November 7

Fall Women's Retreat

It was finally time again for my church's Fall Women's Retreat. I had a great time last year and was really looking forward to going again. This time you could room up to 4 people so we got 7 people together and split it up. This year the retreat was at the beach and we stayed in the Hilton at Daytona. It was really nice and like last year, I had a great time. The speaker was very motivating and direct. She had some great analogies and visual examples for a lot of what she was talking about. This was great for me because I am definitely a visual learner. The retreat was only for one night which was too bad because I would be happy if it were all week long. We filled up Oscar of Friday and drove together, it was more fun that way. There were three sessions and a couple group discussions, quiet time, and then a few meals too. We all wrote on our evaluations of the retreat that it needed to be longer, we will see next year I guess.

1 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time,too! I met so many people and really genuine.My out look is improving.Thanks Chellee for continuing to invite me to your church.And for not giving me up!!! I love you ,Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home