&t The Taylor Family: A Day Off

Thursday, December 17

A Day Off

Every Christmas the cast members at Disney get a nice discount on merchandise. My mom and her friend Patty wanted to go for the day and asked me to come along. I have already finished my shopping but I figured I could go for the walk and window shopping. I took the day off of work and decided to bring Javan along so that Peter could have a day to himself while the girls were at school. Well, once we got to Disney we must have went into every shop in the Magic Kingdom. There was a little bit of light rain on and off in the afternoon but it wasn't bad. The only ride we went on was Pirates of the Caribbean and the line wasn't even 10 minutes (that's the way to do it). Javan was an excellent boy all day long and even took a little nap while we looked at all the Disney things. By the end of the day the stroller was full of goodies that mom and Patty had picked up and Javan was being carried. The park closed early tonight for the Very Merry Christmas Party that started at 8:00. It was a good thing too because I really needed to get home and go to bed. I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow and go back to work. Ick. Also, you can see that baby Javan was awfully sleepy towards the end there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home