&t The Taylor Family: Abbi's Paint

Saturday, December 12

Abbi's Paint

For Abbi's birthday, Grandma bought her a sidewalk paint set. Abbi really wanted it but after she got it home and put it away she forgot all about it. Grandma was asking what she wanted for Christmas this year and Abbi said the paint set she didn't get for her birthday. I told Abbi that she already got that and it was put away. She asked me if we could play with it this weekend and since Bresa was at Grandma's house having fun I figured Abbi should have some fun too. We did our morning chores and then went to work painting the back patio. She had lots of fun and must have said a dozen times, "We've never done this before." So cute. The rain should clean up the paint whenever that is but I am enjoying looking out back and seeing the pretty colors and what is usually the plan concrete slab.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my Abigail !! One day while she was here we had a treat that she had never had before (sorry Mom) and she said I never had this before in my whole life " lol What could be better than that?? Next time she can paint our patio... Love Grandma and Papa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home