&t The Taylor Family: Happy Birthday Jesus!!

Friday, December 25

Happy Birthday Jesus!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful day with their families today! Last night Peter was playing at church for the Christmas Eve services that were being held. There was a 6:00 kid's service and then a candlelight service that started at 11:00. I took the kids to the 6:00 and then we all went to dinner at our friends, Valleta and Rodney's, house after enjoying cookies and hot chocolate that our church put out. We left our friend's house and headed back home to get a few things ready and meet my mom and Jim. They were coming to the candlelight service. Bresa thought that Santa might come while we were out so we set out some cookies and milk. We had a great service and then Peter wanted to take the girls to see some Christmas lights because he didn't get to do that yet and we knew that come a couple more days we wouldn't get to see anymore. Mom and I were going to go too but mom was really tired so we decided to take Peter's gear back home and lie down. I called Peter to tell him that Santa hadn't come yet and to tell the girls then Mom and I laid down and fell asleep. Next thing I know the girls were waking me up all excited telling me Santa had come. I couldn't believe he was able to come without waking up mom who was on right there on the cake. He had eaten all the cookies and took Bresa's gingerbread house she made him and left presents for the family. Since we were all awake at this point we decided to open the gifts and see what we got. Even though it was late the girls were very awake and excited. They tore through their presents from Santa and Grandma and Papa. It was after 2am when mom and Jim left and we all got to sleep. This morning the girls were good about staying quiet while Peter and I slept in. Once we got up and ate we opened up the packages for the girls so they could actually play with everything. Javan really liked his cars that he got because he is obsessed with wheels. Today we are just vegging around until later tonight when we will go over to Chris' family's house for dinner. After that we are going to see our friends Rena and Reba who are in town for the weekend. I am enjoying this relaxing day with no work for either Peter or I. I hope your Christmas is just as enjoyable!

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures. .What fun it was!!!! The kids were so excited,that Santa picked packages from our house and dropped them off under their tree. Santa, You're the best. Merry Christmas to all,and A happy New Year. Hugs,Grandma and Papa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home