&t The Taylor Family: Flat

Tuesday, January 12

Flat

I got up like normal today and did my usual routine. I got my lunch together and then headed out to go to work. I scrapped the ice off the windows and put the scrapper on Peter's car for when he took off and then got in Oscar to go. I was driving down our dirt road and thought something must be wrong because it just seemed too bumpy. I turned around and went back home and sure enough Oscar had a flat. Ugh. I told Peter and we got the girls ready and Javan in his seat and then Peter took me to work. We didn't have time to change the tire and it was only about 30 degrees out so Peter wanted to wait until it was warmer. Turns out the tire was pretty bad but the wheel was okay (thankfully). With some help from our friend Ron, Oscar got all squared (or is it rounded) away and tomorrow I will be good to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home