&t The Taylor Family: Time for a cut

Monday, May 31

Time for a cut

So these pictures really aren't very good, but you can see the difference a little bit. I should have taken a before shot from the back. Peter and I couldn't decide on what kind of hair cut to give Javan for his first time. I had trimmed his bangs a few months ago just so he could see but he really needed something done. Everyone told us not to cut his length because they loved his hair long but I just didn't know. I figured if we cut it really short than he would look a lot older and I am really not ready for that yet so long it is. My mom did the cut while I held him down. He really hated the whole experience. Mom trimmed the back and cut around the sides and the front. Now you can see Javan's beautiful eyes again!! I knew he was in there somewhere! The top photo is before and the bottom is after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home