&t The Taylor Family: Super-heroes

Monday, June 28

Super-heroes

I worked a long day at work today to get in some extra hours and when I came home I prepped chicken and corn on the cob for the grill. Peter started cooking it up and that's when I remembered tonight was Super-hero night at Chick-fil-a. If you went dressed up as a super-hero you would get a free kids meal with an adult combo purchase. I told Peter about it and that I had forgotten and he decided we would wrap dinner to heat up for tomorrow night and head out to Chick-fil-a. We quickly dressed the kids in somewhat super-hero attire and went out. Javan was very intrigued by the big cow and danced with him and gave him five a lot. The girls kept trying to tell me that the cow was a person in a costume but I don't believe them. You were only supposed to get one kids meal per adult but they gave us three which was really nice. We aren't sure what Abbi was dressed as but she had fun nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home