&t The Taylor Family: Free Slurpees at 7-11

Sunday, July 11

Free Slurpees at 7-11

I saw today on my sister in law's Facebook page that 7-11 was giving out free slurpees today to celebrate July 11th (7/11). I told Peter about it earlier in the day and thought it was pretty cool but soon forgot all about it. After dinner I was getting Javan ready for bed when I remembered the offer. I told Peter and we decided to take the kids down to the local 7-11 and grab our free drinks. I didn't get one (not into the sugar-sweet drinks) but the girls each decided on Strawberry-Banana (which I neglected to tell them was sugar-free). They have never had slurpees before so this was quite the treat. They both thought their tongues turning red was really cool and had to show it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home