&t The Taylor Family: Helping Mommy

Saturday, July 3

Helping Mommy

Tomorrow is our Life Group Party for the 4th of July and one of the things I said I would bring was a sugarfree dessert (we have a couple diabetics in the group and I don't want them to be left out of enjoying dessert). I wasn't quite sure what to make and didn't want to do anything too crazy so finally I decided on making sugar free raspberry Jell-o and put fresh raspberries in it. I decided to put it in a long glass pan and then decorate it like the girls did the red velvet cake a while ago. Bresa helped me out with preparing the Jell-o and is very excited to be finishing it up and of course tasting it too. When it is all congealed and set I will use sugarfree Coolwhip to make the white strips on the flag and then add blueberries again for the stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home