&t The Taylor Family: Life Group Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 18

Life Group Thanksgiving

Tonight we had our Annual Thanksgiving Dinner with our Life Group. Brenda and Bill opened their house to us once again (since Peter and I lead the group and host each week whenever we have events or socials we go to another members house) and everyone brought a couple dishes to share. As always the food was exceptional and everyone was stuffed. I was too full to even try any of the delicious desserts but I took some home with me for later. Every person from our life group came to share in the event and the fellowship was even better than the food. After dinner a couple of the guys brought out guitars and started playing some praise songs and ended in a Christmas tune. One thing I am extremely thankful for is our Life Group, the people in our group are so committed, not only to God but also to each other. When one of us is down the rest are right there to help them up. I know my ladies have been there to hold me accountable and to bring me a smile when I didn't have one of my own. I pray our group stays strong and continues to do life together in the years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home