&t The Taylor Family: Zoo Boo Bash

Saturday, October 30

Zoo Boo Bash

This morning I told the girls to get their costumes on to which they did with no complaints. I figured Daddy could use some quiet work time and since we have our annual zoo passes I would take the kids to trick or treat at the zoo. I had told Bresa and Abbi they could be whatever they wanted this year but I wasn't going to be buying any costumes. Bresa decided she was the tooth fairy, Abbi decided she was going to be a fairy too, and Javan gets to be the baby chick that Abbi was a few years ago. We all got ready and Javan got dressed in his costume and then we met up with my friend, Liz, and her two girls. Liz has a newborn but her older daughter is just 2 weeks older than Javan. The kids had a good time going to the trick or treat stations but they also enjoyed seeing all the animals. There was a bounce house that my girls went in and it seemed like they were in there forever but they were having a good time so I didn't stop them. The weather was absolutely beautiful out and I enjoyed just sitting or walking around slowly with the kids, I did take Javan's head piece off since he tends to sweat very easily and he enjoyed holding the head to the costume and giving it kisses. Our last stop was the petting zoo and when we were about ready to go Grandma showed up with cousin Charlotte dressed as Minnie Mouse. Charlotte was adorable and all my children were very excited to see Grandma. We didn't stay much longer since we had already seen everything. Bresa ended up staying with Grandma to have a sleep-over and the rest of us went out to lunch. Tonight I was going to take Abbi to the park where they are having a Halloween Festival but she said she would rather stay home with Chris Peters who was coming over. I guess I can rest my feet until tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home