&t The Taylor Family: Dr.'s Appointments

Friday, April 1

Dr.'s Appointments

This morning I had to take Bresa to school late so I could get her to the hospital for an EKG. She is fine and her test were perfectly normal but the doctor had ordered a test before she would prescribe Bresa medication for possible ADD. After the EKG I had to take both Bresa and Javan to the lab to have blood drawn. Bresa's was for the prescription again and Javan's was just for his annual blood work. Neither of the children enjoyed their stay at the lab and I am sure everyone in the waiting room was happy to see us leave and no longer have to sit through the screams of little children. Since both of them had been so well behaved and put up with everything I put them through I decided to give them a nice treat before taking Bresa to school and taking Javan home. We stopped at Dunkin Donuts and the kids shared some donut holes very happily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home