&t The Taylor Family: Abbi lost a Tooth!

Monday, March 14

Abbi lost a Tooth!

About a week or two ago Abbi discovered she had a loose tooth. She was very excited and showed it off to everyone. As the days went on the tooth became more and more loose and she wiggled it with her tongue often. Yesterday when we picked her up from Christina and Noah's house I made sure it was still there and gave it a little wiggle. Abbi told me to pull it out but I wasn't sure if she was serious or not. Tonight after dinner and the girls were all ready for bed with teeth brushed I asked to see Abbi's tooth again. It was very wiggly and I told her it was going to come out any day. She again told me to pull it so I figured I would see if I could make it come a bit more loose. It didn't take much and then the tooth was just hanging there by a tiny root, completely sideways. Abbi was getting very excited and could barely hold still when I tried to get the final pull on in. Bresa was jumping around in excitement too so I had her grab me a few tissues. In just a second Abbi's tooth slipped right out but she was still moving too much so the tooth dropped to the floor. Abbi quickly found it and picked it up. She was so excited she was almost crying. She went to rinse her mouth out and I cleaned up her tooth for the Tooth Fairy to come pick up. What a brave girl Abbi is, I always offered to pull Bresa's teeth but she never wanted me to, so I was surprised when Abbi wanted me to pull hers. Congratulations Abigails, your very first missing tooth!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home