&t The Taylor Family: Abbi's Weekend

Monday, March 14

Abbi's Weekend

When Peter and I went off to Tampa this weekend we dropped Javan and Bresa off at my mom's and Abbi got to go to Aunt Tina and Uncle Noah's house. Abbi was extremly excited about this. Bresa had stayed over before when Christina and Noah took her to see a Christmas play and Bresan and Abbi had both stayed over once when Peter and I were with them but this was Abbi's first time staying all alone. I was worried she would be scared or hesitant as she has never stayed anywhere alone other than Grandma's house before, but now I think she was too excited to even consider being nervous. One thing that Abbi is great at is eating a lot and I think the best place to do that is at Christina and Noah's house. They are always making wonderful meals and desserts from scratch and trying new things. I don't know what they had all weekend but I know that Abbi was very happy with it all. Aunt Tina and Uncle Noah took Abbi to Target to see if they could find a Wii game that she could play but in the end Abbi wanted a large cardboard playhouse that she could color more. When they got home they all set to work coloring the house up real pretty. Abbi told me all about it when we picked her up and Tina said Abbi enjoyed coloring it more than she enjoyed playing in it. Thanks for taking such great care of my Applegails Christina and Noah, she had a great time and wants to know when she can come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home