&t The Taylor Family: Visitors

Tuesday, March 29

Visitors

Today Rayna came over with her son Chance. We haven't seen them in a long time so it was nice to catch up. Chance played well with Abbi and Javan (Bresa went to bed because she didn't feel well before they came over). It has been a long time since we saw either of them, I think the last time we saw Chance he was just a baby. I feel like I have seen him often though because I follow their blog (to the right) and am always informed. It was great to see you Rayna sorry your stay was so short. Maybe next time we can spend more time together.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

definitely will plan my visit better next time so we all have more time to hang out. It was great seeing you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home