&t The Taylor Family: Meet Buster

Wednesday, August 31

Meet Buster

Today Peter had to drop off some guitars at a music store that he does repairs for in Sanford. Since he was going to be out my way I met him for lunch at Panera which is in the same parking lot as the music store. The girls were in school but little man Javan was with Daddy so I got to have lunch with both of my boys. When I drove up Javan saw me get out of my Crime Scene van and wanted to go see it. I told him we would see the van after lunch. We had a nice meal and break from the normal craziness of work days and then I asked Javan if he wanted to see "Police car". Of course he was all for it so we went and I introduced him to Buster (which I really thought he already knew but I guess not). He climbed right up in the front seat and told Daddy, "bye bye!". I tried to explain that he was still going home with Daddy but we could sit in Buster for a little bit. Javan wanted to touch everything as usual and go for a ride but we told him that he had to go with Daddy to go find his sisters. Once Daddy mentioned going to school and picking up Brye Brye and Abbi Javan got right down and said "Bye bye Buster." On the way out of the parking lot I turned my overhead light bar on which Javan thought was pretty cool. Too cute. When I got home today Javan greeted me at the door with, "I see Buster?" I guess he had been thinking about him all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home