&t The Taylor Family: Daddy's Helper

Friday, August 26

Daddy's Helper

Today I had the day off and went to Ikea to meet my mom and pick up my little man who had been at Grandma's all week. Cousin Charlotte was also with us and everyone thought that the kids were twins (of course it didn't help that I was wearing my shirt that said twins with an arrow pointing to my very pregnant belly). We shopped around Ikea a bit and then went to lunch at Chick-fil-A at the mall nearby. When Javan and I got home I had a few house things to take care off and then I took the girls grocery shopping with me. When we returned from the store I found that Daddy had started putting together the dressers that I had picked up at Ikea and he had gotten a lot accomplished because of the very good helper that he had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home