&t The Taylor Family: First Day of School

Monday, August 22

First Day of School

Today the girls had their first day of school for the year. Daddy and I were very ready for them to return. The girls were pretty excited too but I think a little anxious as well. We had worked together to get everything ready last night so this morning there would be no delays and everything would run smoothly. Javan went to Grandma's house last night so this morning Daddy just had to get the girls up and dressed before heading out the door (I was already at work for 2 hours). When I got home I asked the girls how their days went and they both were happy and excited about their new classes and friends they had made and reconnected with. As a treat Peter and I took them out to McDonald's dinner and then to Rodeo Whip which is an ice cream place down the road from us. So far school is off to a good start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home