&t The Taylor Family: Fire Trucks

Saturday, September 24

Fire Trucks

Javan LOVES firetrucks so when my friend told me that they were having a workshop at Lowe's and the kids each got to build one I thought it was something we definitely had to do. The girls had each gone the day before with my friend, Cindy, who runs a daycare. Cindy had arranged for her kids to go to Lowe's to build Police Cars and asked me if I wanted to join them since I had the day off. I wanted to of course but I had a doctor appointment in Daytona at the same time so Cindy said she would take the girls with her. She would have taken Javan too but she can only have some many kids in each age group and she already hit her quota for his age. When I picked up the girls they proudly displayed their police cars and told me all about how they built them all by themselves and how the light on top really worked. Today after the Farmer's Market I took the kids to Lowe's and they quickly set to work after getting all their tools and supplies. Javan was a big helper but also let me help. Once his truck was done he went to work driving it all over the area we were stationed at while his sister's finished his up. This truck doesn't have lights but it does have a working siren. Javan has not put his firetruck down and when we got home he brought out his other firetrucks so they could all say hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home