&t The Taylor Family: Women's Ministry Fall Brunch

Saturday, September 17

Women's Ministry Fall Brunch

Our Women's Ministry usually does a fall retreat but this year we decided to take a year of and do a much smaller event. After many meetings and ideas being thrown around we decided on a Fall Brunch. I am the quote-unquote graphic designer on the team so I am in charge or all the publications, name-tags, rave cards, printouts, etc. During the events I also take care of the photography and me and another lady are in charge of the WM Facebook page. During the event itself, other than taking pictures, I help out where I am needed but I also get to enjoy the events too. Our Fall Brunch went on today and was absolutely wonderful. The food was could have been gourmet and we had three women from the church give their testimonies about how God had moved in their lives, all were pretty extreme stories and very encouraging and inspirational. It often seems like so much work and planning when we are putting on these events but in the end it is easy to see how well worth every bit of work was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home