&t The Taylor Family: My Beautiful Children

Wednesday, September 7

My Beautiful Children

I am still working on Peter and my bedroom and decided that I needed some good pictures of the kids. We have one wall that I painted green and only two dressers on the wall. There is a plant shelf above it but it has baskets and is set back so the wall itself looks very plain. I thought of many different things I could do but eventually decided that I should get good head shots of the children and make square canvas prints of them to hang. I also decided the prints would be a Sepia tone and ultimately Peter and I choose to make them 24"x24" in size. I had to take the kids outside to the get the lighting I wanted and also the type of background that would go with our room's theme. It took some time and Javan was pretty hard to photograph because he doesn't understand the whole pose thing and likes to just run around. I just had to be ready and shoot him as he flew by me. Bresa was a bit of a drama-queen (what was I expecting?) but in the end I was happy with my shots. I tried many different angles and directions and then I checked all the shots out on the computer and made my choices. These here are the shots cropped but still full color. I ordered the prints and they should be here next week sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home