&t The Taylor Family: Sam I am?

Thursday, September 1

Sam I am?

Javan's favorite book is Green Eggs and Ham. He will get the book out and say, "Read 'Sam I Am' Mommy?" How can I resist that little man? We will get up on the couch or bed and Javan will help read the book. He knows just about all the words since he has been read the story so many times. He also likes the book It's not Fun being a Bunny, which is about a bunny who decides he wants to be other animals and goes to live with the bears, possums, moose, etc until he realizes he wants to be a bunny after all. When we finish reading Green Eggs and Ham Javan will usually say, " Read Funnybunny?" and then he runs off to get it before I have time to respond. I am glad my little man loves books so much, I hope his love for them continues as he grows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home