&t The Taylor Family: Babies!!

Sunday, November 27

Babies!!

The parents of the twins decided to sell the car that they had here and asked if I knew anyone who was interested. I immediately called my friend Brenda because her car was dying and she had just asked me to keep my eyes out for a reliable car just the day before. Turns out the car was perfect for what Brenda and Bill were looking for and today they were going to drive over to where the parents were staying to pick it up. Since they were going over there and I figured I could tag along and that way they could drive home together in there new car and I could just drive home after I hung out with the parents and babies a bit. I asked the girls if they were interested in coming along. I didn’t know if they would be since we had just made the 5.5 hour drive last weekend but they were both excited to see the babies again. Peter had plenty to do at home and I knew he wouldn’t want to take the trip so after church the girls and I drove to Brenda and Bill’s and then the five of us were on our way. Traffic wasn’t bad considering it was the holiday weekend and when we got to the house we enjoyed some baby love and talked. We were there just over an hour before we headed back out. The girls have school tomorrow and I have to get up at 5am to make it into work on time. This was the last time I will see the babies for a while. The father’s job relocated him to China temporarily and they fly out on Thursday. We were invited to come visit them in Hong Kong and Peter and I have already purchased our tickets for our two week trip. I don’t know if I am more excited to see China (as you know I LOVE to travel) or to see the babies. I have to say though, I am pretty sure the babies win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home