&t The Taylor Family: Beach Fun

Saturday, June 23

Beach Fun

Well, there is a tropical storm sitting in the Gulf just off the coast of FL. We have been told that today it was going to rain all day long.
Every hour that passes brings us a higher percentage of precipitation and warnings of high winds and flash floods. Having gone through Tropical Storm Fay a couple years ago as well as countless other storms we Floridians know better than most that one storm can sit on you for days on end with no letting up. Peter worked hard this morning while the
kids and I did our usual errands and cleaning house chores. We didn't have anything planned for the day and as I looked outside I thought it would be a fun beach day. I know, I know crazy Chellee taking the kids to the beach when the weatherman said 100% chance of afternoon showers. I told Peter my thoughts and he didn't completely shut me down and said when he finished up his last job we could do it. Well it took a little longer and I kept watching the skies and the radar but when Peter was through I thought we still had a chance for at least 30 minutes of fun.
This is the benefit of living close enough to the beach. I figured if it started raining on the way over we would just turn around and go home, and if we got there and it was still a little clear we could park on the beach and run to the car when the rain started. Well, it was about 3:00 when we left the house and got to the beach where no one was (those silly sane people) and then walked out to the water. The kids ran and played in the ocean and Peter and I just stood back and watched. We hadn't brought a thing with us except three beach towels for the kids; no chairs, no toys, no suits for
us, no books or drinks. I really just wanted to let the kids play and run. Especially with the TS coming we didn't know when the next outdoor day would be again. The sky held up though and we stayed on the beach for about 2 hours before deciding we should go home to eat some dinner. We dried off and drove all the way home before the rain started. I think the last minute trips are the most fun and definitely the least stressful.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you seem kind of nerdy in the picture on this page but your kids are sexy as fuck.

you should help me fuck them! you can suck the boy's cock while i fuck the two little girls. or better yet, i will fuck your ass while you lick one of the girl's pussy, and the other girl can suck the boy's dick.

of course, before i cum, i am going to have to fuck the boy and both of the girls. which one do you think will the take the cock in their ass the best? my money is on the boy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home