&t The Taylor Family: Happy 60th Birthday Mom!!

Saturday, August 4

Happy 60th Birthday Mom!!

Today is my mom's 60th Birthday. She hasn't been well recently so we wanted to make sure he day was fun and memorable. My brothers and sister and I have already gotten together and booked a cruise for my mom. My oldest brother and his family are going, as well as my sister and her family. Peter and I are also taking the children but the cruise isn't until November when my oldest brother will be home from his deployment. We still had to celebrate today though so my sister, Janell, invited us over for
some bbq and pool fun. Peter and I picked up my mom and my little brother's girlfriend on the way but when we got to Janell's she was on her way to Centra Care with stomach pains. Peter started the hot dogs and the girls and I started baking a cake. Janell came home but only for a moment to get Wyatt to take her to the hospital for
some more tests. After lunch we got all the kids in the pool and played for a while, one by one the children decided they were done and eventually we were all drying off. Mom didn't swim but played with baby Wyatt and the children as they came in. My little brother got off work so he decided to come by and see mom too. Janell texted from the hospital and told us she had appendicitis and would need and appendectomy later that night. Brian took his girlfriend home and then Peter and I headed home and left mom with
Charlotte and baby Wyatt. Mom had a good time (but wouldn't pose for pictures) and we were happy we could share the day with her but sad Janell missed the fun. Happy Birthday Mom, you are very loved and appreciated by us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home