&t The Taylor Family: Bresa is 9

Monday, July 16

Bresa is 9

It is so hard to believe that I am a Mommy of a 9 year old. I still have a hard time grasping the fact that I am a Mommy, let alone that my first baby is 9! I had to work all day but Daddy made the children pancakes for breakfast and made sure Bresa had a good day (while still trying to get some work done). When I got home I asked Bresa what she wanted to and she said have
Wendy's for dinner and go to the movies to see the new Disney/Pixar movie, Brave. We stopped for dinner and then we went to Michael's so Abbi and Javan could get something nice for their sister. Bresa picked out a couple things and then we headed to the movies. Brave was a really good movie and we all enjoyed watching it. There were only three other people in the whole theater which made it even better. It was past my bed time when we got out so we headed home so we could get to bed. I can honestly say that having Bresa as a daughter has had it's share of stressful days and feelings of pure defeat but we are learning how to walk with each other instead of standing in each other's way. I had never known a love like that of a Mommy before I laid my eyes on our sweet red-headed little girl. She stole my heart and I know that on the really hard days the love and joy that I get from being her Mommy far exceeds any discomfort or anxiety that may come along with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home