&t The Taylor Family: Birthday Pool Party

Saturday, June 30

Birthday Pool Party

We have already had a lot of fun this year so expensive birthday parties for the girls wasn't really an option. Our friends, Joe and Jana, told us we should have a party at their community pool and that everyone was free to use it. This sounded like a good idea and the girls were excited at the thought too. I worked all week on getting all the food and
decorations ready and touching base with all the invitees. Come this morning we had pretty much everything in order. Last night Peter and I had put together various kinds of wraps which I made a sun dried tomato basil pesto spread for and I had put together a large fruit tray and drinks. I am not real into hot greasy pizza in the hot summer sun so this is what I came
up with. We had a really good turn out for the party and the girls were really excited as the guests started arriving. All but one parent hung out for the whole party and just about everyone swam. I had a great time talking with everyone and not having to do very much. I couldn't swim because I ruptured my eardrum a couple weeks ago (June 14th) and I am not
aloud to get any water in my ear until it heals. I hadn't planned anything for the kids to do really. I had bought a long water shooter and a water gun for each guest as their party favor and they all had a blast playing with those and shooting each other. I also had bought several inner tubes and the floating noodles.
Everyone was free to eat as they became hungry and then I had the girls open their presents followed by singing and cake eating. After the cake several people left but others hung out and swam some more for about an hour and half past the party end time. That
was fine with me, we had no plans and I was in no hurry to get home and clean up. The girls had a really good time at their party and they got to run around, splash around, and get some good energy burned off.

3 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger stevenjared0853 said...

This birthday pool party seems terrific. It was an inspirational post. Keep sharing such details here. You know I also hosted a custom birthday bash for my son and used mix of bright colors and flowers for the décor. It was a custom party at one of the rental spaces for parties and turned out to be just so fabulous.

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing these little sluts in their swim suits. jacking to the redhead right now.

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home