&t The Taylor Family: Home Depot Workshop

Saturday, July 6

Home Depot Workshop

Being the first Saturday of the month I decided to get out of the house and let the kids enjoy a free workshop. They just love the workshops that Lowe's and Home Depot put on. Every time we go to either store they ask if they can build something not realizing that the free workshops aren't everyday. Today the children made a Monster's Inc. car. They put it together and then painted it blue and after it dried they added stickers to make it complete. While the cars were drying on the table we walked around so I could look at some tile ideas. When I was finishing up I saw a guy with a huge iguana at the store. I showed the kids and they naturally gravitated toward him. The man asked if they wanted to hold him but only Bresa was brave enough to give it a try. Javan and Abbi both petted him but weren't interested in holding the big guy. I don't blame them there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home